Online Sunday School - Jan. 17, 2021
Preschool: “God Helps Me!”
Children: “Where is God in the Garbage?”
Youth: “God will Guide You Through the Storm”
- \When you feel sad, or have other upset feelings, do you talk to God about your feelings?
- God will hear you when you share your feelings with Him!
- The word deliverer is used to describe someone who delivers something to someone.
- What does the “FedEx” truck driver do when he delivers a package to your house?
- He makes sure that the package gets safely from his office to your door….he protects the package and takes care of it.
- Just like the “FedEx” truck drive, God helps people and delivers people from sin!
Memory Verse: “We know that in everything God works for the good of those who love him. They are the people God called, because that was his plan.” Romans 8:28
For Story Lovers of all Ages has moved to a New YouTube Channel. Pastor Doug has collected all of the stories he has been sharing onto a new YouTube Channel called "Stories." It took most of the week, so I didn't record a new story, but I will have one for you next week. But, you can go back an listen to your favorite story. If it is missing, let me know.
For Story Lovers of All Ages (Be sure to subscribe to it when you get there)
For Adults: GOOD NEWS According to the Gospel of Mark - "Well Known Jesus" - Pastor Doug teaches from the gospel of Mark on that time when Jesus returned to Nazareth, his hometown.
Join Us live in a video chat study of Mark on JitsiMeet at on Sunday Morning 9:15 AM (MDST) - https://meet.jit.si/Goshen-herb-camel-0708