Online Sunday School - June 21
Preschool: “Happy Father’s Day Song for Kids; I Love My Daddy”
Children: “Three Reasons to Obey Your Parents”:
Youth: “Teenage Survival Tips: Respect Your Parents”
- Am I respectful in the way I treat my parents? In my choice of words and tone of voice when I speak to them? In what I tell my friends about them?
- Do I honor them by the way I live? Ami I trustworthy? Am I a good example?
- Do I help my parents, even before they ask? Do I do my best work?
- Am I grateful for what they have done for me? Do I say “Thank You”? Do I forgive mistakes they make? Do I show that I care?
- Am I honoring my parents by living a Christlike life? Am I hones? Am I clean? Am I trying to be like Jesus Christ?
Memory Verse: “Children, obey your parents in all things. This pleases the Lord.” Colossians 3:20
Children’s Moment: “Ketchup” with Obedience! https://youtu.be/IFohTSOytFc
Just for Fun: “Dad Jokes: Father's Day Video For Church”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nicTaLEK6bs
For Story Lovers of all Ages
Pastor Doug tells “Jack Seeks His Fortune” - A folktale that reveals the importance of letting go of the treasures of this world to seek something better. YouTube Link
For Adults - None of These Diseases - The High Cost of Getting Even
Pastor Doug teaches on from the twelfth and thirteenth chapters of None of These Diseases on the negative impact that striving to get even has on our health. YouTube Link