Online Sunday School - March 14, 2021
For Preschoolers, Children, and Youth
Memory Verse: “Then Jesus said, “I am the bread that gives life. He who comes to me will never be hungry. He who believes in me will never be thirsty.” John 6:35
- Name all the things that you like to eat that have bread in them.
- After a while, do you become hungry again? Why?
- What did Jesus mean when He said He was “the bread that gives life?”
- What are some other needs that only Jesus can provide for you?
- Thank God now for the things He provides for you!
Preschoolers: "Bread of Life"
Children: “I AM the Bread of Life”
Youth: "I AM the Bread of Life"
Mark 9:-13 - Transformed Jesus - Pastor Doug teaches from Mark 9:1-13 which records that time when Jesus withdrew to a high mountian with Peter, James and John and meet with Elijah, Moses and God the Father.
Join Us live through a video chat for our study of Mark on JitsiMeet. Just click that fuzzy image below. We gather to study every Sunday Morning 9:15 AM (MDST). You will be joining those who are onsite in the fellowship hall - https://meet.jit.si/Goshen-herb-camel-0708