Online Sunday School - March 7, 2021
For Preschoolers, Children, and Youth
Memory verse: “Be kind and loving to each other. Forgive each other just as God forgave you in Christ” Ephesians 4:32
- Do you sometimes tell lies, steal, say mean things to other kids?
- Do need to forgive someone because you hurt them or they hurt you?
- Instead of doing those things, God wants us to do kind things for others and be forgiving to others.
- What would friends say about you? Would they say you were a mean kid or someone who loves God and loves others like Jesus loves them?
- Do you know someone who could hear some kind words from you today or this week? Tell them!
Preschool: “Lesson on Kindness”
Youth: “Evidence of You Being a Christian?”
Bonus Music: “Don’t Let Your Heart be Hardened” (by Petra, one of Pastor Steve’s favorite Christian Rock groups in the 80’s!)
"For Story Lovers of all Ages" has moved to a New YouTube Channel. Pastor Doug has collected all of the stories he has recorded to a new YouTube Channel called "Stories." You can listen to your favorite stories on this new channel any time.
This is a Jack Tale that I created to show the importance of giving your allegiance to the King.
GOODNEWS: The Gospel According to Mark
The Great Rejection - - Pastor Doug teaches from the gospel of Mark on how quickly a person can go from making a great confession to facing a great rejection. It takes more than words to follow Jesus, we have to take up our cross and get on the same road He travels.
We gather to study every Sunday Morning 9:15 AM (MDST).
Join Us live through a video chat for our study of Mark on JitsiMeet.
You can use the embeded link to the left (but it is a pretty small view)
It is better to simiply copy the link below and paste it in your browser.
You will be joining those who are onsite in the fellowship hall .