Online Sunday School - May 2, 2021
For Preschoolers, Children, and Youth
“God’s Word: The Bible!”
Memory Verse: “All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching and for showing people what is wrong in their lives. It is useful for correcting faults and teaching how to live right.” 2 Timothy 3:16
- Do you have a Bible?
- What stories in the Bible do you know?
- If you were one of the characters in a Bible story, what would you do, how would you feel, or be thinking?
- What would it be like for you to act like the faithful characters in the story in your own life?
- What do you believe that you need to change because the Bible says differently?
- What should you start doing, continue doing, or stop doing based on what God’s Word, the Bible says?
Preschoolers “The B-I-B-L-E” song
Children: “Why Read the Bible?”
“Where Did We Get the Bible?”
“Can You Trust the Bible?”
The Gospel of Mark: Good News
Join Us live through a video chat for our study of Mark on JitsiMeet. Just click that fuzzy image below. We gather to study every Sunday Morning 9:15 AM (MDST). You will be joining those who are onsite in the fellowship hall - https://meet.jit.si/Goshen-herb-camel-0708