Online Sunday School - May 23, 2021
For Preschoolers, Children, and Youth
“Share the Good News!”
We know that in everything God works for the good of those who love him. Romans 8:28
- What are some “bad” things happen to you?
- Did you know that God loves you and still cares for you even when bad things happen.
- What are some of those “bad” things that happen to your friends?
- How can you share Jesus' love when those “bad” things happen to your friends?
- One way is to share with your friends on how to become a Christian!
- Share the A, B, C’s of becoming a Christian! Watch this video and share with your friends!
For Preschoolers “The Apostle Paul’s Travels”
For Children: “Sharing the Gospel”
For Youth: “Kids of Courage: Persecuted Christian Teens around the World”
The Gospel of Mark: Good News
Join Us live through a video chat for our study of Mark on JitsiMeet. Just click that fuzzy image below. We gather to study every Sunday Morning 9:15 AM (MDST). You will be joining those who are onsite in the fellowship hall - https://meet.jit.si/Goshen-herb-camel-0708