Online Sunday School - May 3
For Children & Youth - “Proverbs!”
- For preschoolers and all children: The Proverb Song
- For all children: Intro to Proverbs
- For Youth: BibleProject - Overview Proverbs
- What is a proverb?
- What is wisdom?
- Which King asked God to give him wisdom?
- What is your favorite proverb?
- Name some wise things you have done.
- Memorize Proverbs 22:1 “Being respected is more important than having great riches. To be well thought of is better than owning silver or gold.”
- Have a quiet time this week with God as you read Proverbs 1: 1-9.
For Children (Of all Ages)
Pastor Doug tells “Jack and the King's Daughter” - A folktale on accepting the expression of love that others make - YouTube Link
For Adults of any age
Pastor Doug teaches on the fifth chapter of “None of These Diseases” - Coronary by the Carton - YouTube Link