Online Sunday School - May 30, 2021
For Preschoolers, Children, and Youth
“Bring Honor to Jesus! Live a Life of Self Control”
Memory Verse: “Be sure that you live in a way that brings honor to the Good News of Christ.” Philippians 1:27
Would you need to use self-control when these things happen to you? Would it be easy or hard? If it is hard, how could you make it easier?
- Someone has just taken your favorite toy from you.
- You have had one piece of cake and your stomach feels full. Someone offers you another piece.
- You are alone in the kitchen and see an open bag of chocolate chips on the counter where you can reach it. No one will notice if you take a few.
- Someone has just called you a mean name that hurt your feelings – now they are laughing at you.
- You just received some discipline from one of your parents, now your brother or sister is smiling.
For Preschoolers: “On the Farm | Self Control”
For Children: “Self Control”
For Youth: “Live a Worthy of the Gospel”
The Gospel of Mark: Good News
Pastor Doug shares the good news as reported by Mark
Join Us live through a video chat for our study of Mark on JitsiMeet. Just click that fuzzy image below. We gather to study every Sunday Morning 9:15 AM (MDST). You will be joining those who are onsite in the fellowship hall - https://meet.jit.si/Goshen-herb-camel-0708